Implementation of LEAN / 6 Sigma / Visuality
We offer a liaison with clients towards the achievement
of the improvement in the performance of the workforce and the enterprise, in the subject matters of energy usage, landfill waste,
product quality, staff morale and/ or site safety.
All our projects are developed by addressing the
- Agree the project objectives and the
supporting key requirements to achieve the desired outcomes of the project as a
- Agree the Project scope, clearly specifying
what is not in scope as well as what is within scope.
- Decide on the major deliverables of the
- Identify the resource needs to achieve the
project objectives, in terms of manpower, time and finances.
- Develop a Project Schedule with key delivery
dates and milestones. The schedule should support ease of tracking and
reporting through the timetable.
- Using the “Temple” structure, review the
existing client company Vision Statement.
- The pillars of the Temple should include
- Q – quality/
C- cost/ D – delivery/S- safety/ M - morale.
practice of Workplace Organisation,
- The 5 S structure to achieve this improvement
is as follows;
- S - Sort - get rid of unwanted items.
- S - Set-in-order - put required items in
their correct place.
- S - Shine - keep work area, workplace and
equipment clear and clean.
- S - Standardise - activities and procedures
to keep the workplace clean and organised.
- S - Sustain - maintain these standards and
adopt a policy of continuous improvement.
Course Duration & Trainer
* supplemented by additional workshops
Qualified in Electrical Engineering, Facilities Management, Asset
Care, Lean 6 Sigma, Visuality and Health and Safety, Brendan has a proven track
record of achievement in Engineering and Management within a FMCG multinational.
Assessment & Certification
Who Should Attend
We would envisage company wide participation to ensure the long term success of the project.
Please contact us for pricing