This practical hands-on Industrial Electrical course will develop a candidate’s competency to deal safely and efficiently with electrical and plant related issues at an introductory level.
Thurs 19th and Fri 20th March 2020
These are the first 2 days of the 5 day QQI Certified course) See below link.....
Please note that you must complete the first 2 days of course to join the final 3.
Contact to Book: email@example.com
“On completion of this course participants will have learned and understood Electrical theory and principles. They have applied this understanding with the practical use of multi-meters, tools, cables and work-boards to complete progressive stages of exercises culminating in the test and operation of a direct-on-line single-phase motor installation. All participants have demonstrated both understanding and practical application and have successfully achieved the objectives of this course."
Participants then join the final 3 days of course to achieve QQI Certification. 6N5377 / NFQ 6
If you answer YES to the following questions below you may like to join our course:
1. Would you like to develop a knowledge and understanding of AC and DC Electricity, their application and uses?
2. Would you like to be more effective at work due to knowledge gained of how electrical systems operate?
3. Would you like to gain a greater understanding of the principle of Electromagnetism for Generator effect or Motor effect?
4. Would you like to improve your confidence by having a better appreciation of the importance of Electricity safety issues for safe and effective interaction with electricity?
5. Would you like to apply theory gained into practical exercises involving resistors, lighting and motor circuits, using tools, meters and work-boards.?
6. Are you interested in a review of best use of electrical energy, with overview of latest energy efficient appliances and drives?
2 days in Month ONE and 3 days in Month TWO to aim for QQI Certification.
Course trainer is Qualified in Electrical Engineering, Facilities Management, Asset Care, Lean 6 Sigma, Visuality and Health and Safety and has a proven track record of achievement in Engineering and Management within a FMCG multinational.
Certificate of Achievement and 14 CPD hours.
QQI Certification: 6N5377 / NFQ Level 6 (Formerly Fetac Level 6)
You have the option of achieveing QQI certification - 6N5377 - on successful completion of a 5 day course along with keeping / updating your log book. These 2 days are days 1 and 2 of this 5 day course..
The TEEU state.... "This (5 day) programme is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to carry out safely, using electrical testing equipment and tools, basic/routine front line electrical fault finding, repair and maintenance of industrial plant and equipment."
Operations, production, maintenance managers, engineers, technicians and personnel who have limited electrical experience and need to add to their knowledge of electricity and electrical systems.
Please contact us for pricing