To equip personnel with the knowledge of available Siemens PLC units, ladder logic programs and the procedures for installing, replacing and fault finding Siemens PLCs..
You will gain a good understanding of Siemens S7 PLCs as training rig is equippd with:
- S7-300 Power Supply Unit
- S7-315-2 DP CPU
- S7-300 Digital Input Module
- S7-300 Digital Output Module
- S7-300 Analogue Input Module
- Input / Output Simulator
- ...along with.............
- Dell Laptop with SIMATIC Manager and PLCSim
- S7 Installation and Maintenance (Battery Replacement included)
- S7 Programming Environment
- S7 Program Blocks (FC, FB, SFC, SFB)
- S7 Archive / Retrive Program
- S7 Compare ON-Line, OFF-Line blocks
- S7 Monitoring blocks
- S7 Forcing Input / Output
- S7 Fault Finding
- S7 Program Simulation with PLCSim
Course Duration & Trainer
Trainer has years of practical experience in a variety of industries with a focus on Siemens array of PLCs.
Assessment & Certification
As ILDANA is a Registered Training Provider (RTP) with Engineers Ireland course carries 14 CPD hours.
Who Should Attend
Those of you charged with the maintenance & fault finding on Siemens S7 PLCs.
No specific pre-requisites.
Please contact us for pricing